Someone schoole me on older Surefires?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScaryFatKidGT

Enlightened
Right now I'm wondering what's the difference between the 9P and 9P original for 1/2 the price? There both incan i think (otherwise it would be the 9PL right?) and look the same?

Also the interface between the E1e and E1L and E1b?

But then I realized idk half the Surefire jargon that goes on around here. I have no clue what the M series is it loos just like the C's with a bigger head and a lot of these lights had many generations with many differences. Are there any threads or websites like a Surefire wiki I could read up on.

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check the link in my sig for starters, and then let me know if you have any questions or need any clarification.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Follow angleofwar's recommendations and do some digging, and as he stated, then ask some questions. CPF is a treasure trove of information. Do not expect this thread to answer all of your questions. BTW, you have been a member for awhile and no doubt know how to do some searching.

Bill

ScaryFatKidGT

Enlightened
Links deleted. Links not necessary here. Mention the flashlight with using needless links. Members are familiar with SF flashlights.

Also I wanna make a really high output incan what would I start with?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
You are sort of shot gunning here. Settle on a topic and stick to it. I am closing this thread. Feel free to start one up in the appropriate forum.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.