Pouch for a Surefire 3P

Sparkey97

Newly Enlightened
Hi

I own a Surefire 3P which I purchased in 1999. It was my first decent torch - so it's special to me.
My nylon pouch is looking a bit old and worn though it's served me well, it's time for retirement. I would like to replace it with a leather one if possible but I am open to suggestions. Anyone know where I can get something that would fit that torch.

I'm a newbie here, so sorry if I posted in the wrong section.

Cheers

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
do you want something perhaps like the Pelican 10x0 series? theyre very durable and are very secure. I'd check those out for a keepsake like a 3P, honestly.

additionally, the Pelican cases have optional foam inserts you can custom cut/pluck to fit your light or whatever else you wanna put in em.

check either amazon or batteryjunction.com for them!

I hope this helps!

nightshade

Enlightened
Welcome to CPF, I really admire your keeping what works. Try looking up Concealco Leather's SF flashlight holster. The model that fits the SF 3P is Concealco SF125. It is a extremely well made sheath with adjustable retention.

On the nylon side the Reeline RipOffs holster that fits the 3P is model CO-193.
Again well made stuff.

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would also suggest a police/fireman supply store of some sort. I go to one near me and they often have whatever I need for pouches and other stuff.

lightfooted

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you come across the V70 holster from Surefire? Sure it's meant for the longer 6P but the 3P fits inside just fine and still leaves about half an inch to grab it....and if that's not enough you could always holster it bezel down.