Xtar S1 vs. TK70

harro

Enlightened
Hi;
Just wondering if anyone has both of these lights in their collection.
How does beam profile compare ?
How does throw compare ?
I'm not concerned with physical size, but i'm looking for something with a similar lumen count to the TK70 with a slightly floodier output. Maybe you have another alternative to the S1 ( similar costwise prefered ) ? Another plus would be well maintained regulation, not a continual dropoff.
Many thanks for your thoughts in advance. ;)

gopajti

Flashlight Enthusiast
What do you think Fenix TK75? 4x18650, 3xXM-L U2, max. 2500lm, smaller than TK70, release date: next few weeks (I hope)

Oztorchfreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi;
Just wondering if anyone has both of these lights in their collection.
How does beam profile compare ?
How does throw compare ?
I'm not concerned with physical size, but i'm looking for something with a similar lumen count to the TK70 with a slightly floodier output. Maybe you have another alternative to the S1 ( similar costwise prefered ) ? Another plus would be well maintained regulation, not a continual dropoff.
Many thanks for your thoughts in advance. ;)

I have been using the Skyray King (Golden One) for months now and that is up near the TK70 2200 lumens mark and I think it is a bit more of a floody light than the S1 or the TK70.

Just because it is cheap ($50) don't be fooled by that price.

It puts out some serious lumens everywhere in front of you.

Cheers

harro

Enlightened
I have been using the Skyray King (Golden One) for months now and that is up near the TK70 2200 lumens mark and I think it is a bit more of a floody light than the S1 or the TK70.

Just because it is cheap ($50) don't be fooled by that price.

It puts out some serious lumens everywhere in front of you.

Cheers

Hi OTF;
Yeah, i've got the black one with the NW emitters, but after sorting it out, i lost it to a higher authority because it's 'CUTE' !!! Was yours sorted after the issues? PM me.