2irrc48.jpg
2yv8i20.jpg

http://www.fenixlight.com/viewnproduct.asp?id=127

2yx42u9.jpg
whbpqt.jpg

http://www.fenixlight.com/viewnproduct.asp?id=128

tam17

Enlightened
Interesting, thanks for sharing. Pity that I already went "tactical" way.

spankone

Enlightened
They are still not showing the charger?! I expect you'll need battery's and charger separately and open the battery pack to remover/replace the battery's for charging much like the hp11 headlight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kj2

Flashaholic
They are still not showing the charger?! I expect you'll need battery's and charger separately and open the battery pack to remover/replace the battery's for charging much like the hp11 headlight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have to use your own batteries, so you can choose the batteries and charger.

spankone

Enlightened
That's what I expected. Which IMHO is a great idea. You can replace a battery when they get tired rather than throwing away a sealed pack at the end of its life.

My worry is that non flash light people may get a bit put off by removing the battery's to charge them.

Last edited:

gladis

Newly Enlightened
^^ People initiated enough about their bike lights to be looking at this would probably be used to changing out and charging batteries, I reckon. If only laptop battery packs were user serviceable...

Although, it can't hurt for Fenix to reach a wider audience if they came up with a charger/battery combo as an option.

My only gripe about this light is the lack of neutral tint. I love the dual beam and glare-controlled design, as there are very few such lights out there.

MichaelW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just terrible selection of mode output.
Just use an xp-g2 for the BT10: 400/200/50/5 [DRL function] lumens.
and when the xm-l2 arrives (we know Cree will release it soon): 800/400/100/10 [DRL]. BT20

asot

Newly Enlightened
No batteries & charger included - only battery CASES, so these should be close to $60-80 if they want to sell, there are quite a few solutions at the $100 range (with 1-4 18650 AND a charger)

CyberCT

Enlightened
What's up with the recent IPX6 rated ligths lately, Fenix? You use to only release only IPX8. Hopefully this trend doesn't trickle down to their TK flashlights.

yliu

Enlightened
I wonder if they will use the same reflectors in their next generation headlamps.

regulation

Newly Enlightened
My only gripe about this light is the lack of neutral tint. I love the dual beam and glare-controlled design, as there are very few such lights out there.

Check their website, it looks like they've changed the content and added the neutral light under the 750lumens!