Ear lite w/ swivel

PhotonBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia, Canada http://tinyu
LED Ear lite

429589_s.jpg

"Slip the LED Ear Lite over your ear for a brilliant, precise beam of light. Then adjust the angle for ideal reading, writing, or viewing maps in the dark—any activity that requires bright, directed light. Light rotates within its pivot joint to point in your desired direction. Use your thumb to turn the light on or off. Powerful LED bulb lasts over 100,000 hours or 11 years of continuous use. Uses two button cell batteries."

Too bad it uses button cells... a rechargeable AAA cell would have been preferable. It's similar to a Radio Shack Canada light, but has the advantage of having a swivel.

6118940l.jpg

Radio Shack Canada book light

Maybe someone can figure out an easy way to clip an Arc AAA to your ear or glasses.

shankus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder if it pivots side to side as well.
My experience has been that a light on the ear points outboard a bit too far.

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
We'll have to wait till mine gets here to find out! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
depends where your ears are pointing ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard

Tomas

Banned
[ QUOTE ]
kiessling said:
depends where your ears are pointing ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends on where the last sound was ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif *swivel*

paulr

Flashaholic
I've been wanting for a while to make an Arc AAA ear clip, maybe using a cellular phone earpiece as a mod host.

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Roy, my coffee cup is a 20 ounce. Dies that beat the one in your avatar??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That is a cute little light, btw.

UnknownVT

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
PhotonBoy said:
LED Ear lite
Slip the LED Ear Lite over your ear

[/ QUOTE ]

Does it make you HEAR better in the dark? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif