Fenix TK22 vs Jetbeam DDC25

Przemo(c)

Newly Enlightened
Hi, sorry for the promising title, but there's just a question. I'm looking for new edc light which also I could mount on my bicycle. I was temped by those two lights promising around 600 lumens, however i am torn between Fenix's output modes selection and Jetbeam's power indicator. Let's be honest - Jetbeam's two modes only sucks. Fenix presents much better here. Two modes with power indicator included or four modes without that fancy gadget. What do you think?
Anyway, it seems I'm the first here to write anything about DDC25 :naughty:.
Regards...

Patriot

Flashaholic
I thought the ddc25 3 modes.... Output levels: 3 levels plus strobe, 600lm, 90lm, 12lm.

In any case, neither really have an ideal beam for a bike light because it's a pretty tight beam. I understand however if this is the handicap you're willing to accept and you have other reasons for choosing this set-up.

Przemo(c)

Newly Enlightened
Sorry, but nop. It has only two modes according to the current spec - 600 lumens and 30 lumens. Regardless of strobe, of course. My idea now is to find new EDC light and it has to be around 600 lumens powered by max two CR123 or one 18650. I still have my Fenix TK10, but it lacks low modes. My RRT-0 I gave to my parents, so need to look for something new again; besides it's time for a change. It would be good, that I could mount it on my bike, kind of REALLY EDC light for me...
I was looking a lil bit around different lights and the main issue I've encountered was the lack of really low modes like 1 or 5 lumens. RRT-0 was brilliant in terms of modes, but I need more lumens now... Well, yeah... That's my short story. And of course I want the light of good reputation like Fenix or Surefire. :)