Fenix New Website

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, it seems Fenix just launched a new website today: http://www.fenixlight.com/

The look is nice and I think it was a high time as their website needed a refresh. On the other hand it's a piece of history going - I think their website had been pretty much the same since 2009 when I started to check to their lights and it had warm quaint feeling by now.

Also noticed the PD30 is not longer on their website so here it goes another light that had been around for quite a few yaers.

Last edited:

appliancejunk

Enlightened
Checked it out, but all I get is some text along the left side with a white screen. Must still be working on it.

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
Checked it out, but all I get is some text along the left side with a white screen. Must still be working on it.

I, too, get the text without images. The background images appear if I choose Chinese language, but then I don't understand the text. :eek:

markr6

Flashaholic
Looks good! In addition to quality lights, I've always liked Fenix's marketing. Simply put, they seem to "have it together". It's also nice they keep up on the Facebook posts, unlike some other guys where their fans engage but they do not :shakehead

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
The new site certainly looks good but I wish they'd keep online archived pages with pics and specs of older lights which have been discontinued.
Luckily a few Fenix retailers/distributors do that.

Last edited:

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
It looks like Fenix have taken several lights off their website: LD10, LD12/22 (XP-G R5 and S2), PD22/32 (XP-G R5 and S2), TK15 (XP-G R5).
Surprisingly the LD20 is still there but I suspect not for long!