How come I can't find any input on the M1000 Fusion?

orca

Newly Enlightened
I've done a lot of time consuming surfing to get as much info as I can on the M1000 Fusion flashlight. I've only found little info on it. They claim it can throw almost 1 mile. I can't find anything/anyone that really supports this. I can't even find it when I search this forum. Is there a reason it isn't being "talked" about other than the short description I could find on only 2 sites? While I'm on here, what IS the longest throwing LED out there? I'm not worried about price, but I am looking to "play". Cheers, Orca

LowFlux

Enlightened
ExtremeBeam has been identified as having hyped their claims, they aren't taken too seriously here. 2400 lumens from a single LED on 2x 18650 in series? Everyone else has tri-emitters to get that much output. EB doesn't even identify the LED that they use for the M1000 Fusion.

The best throwing LED is the DEFT-X from One Stop Throw Shop. OSTS sells other models too, all of which are guaranteed throw performers.

orca

Newly Enlightened
ExtremeBeam has been identified as having hyped their claims, they aren't taken too seriously here. 2400 lumens from a single LED on 2x 18650 in series? Everyone else has tri-emitters to get that much output. EB doesn't even identify the LED that they use for the M1000 Fusion.

The best throwing LED is the DEFT-X from One Stop Throw Shop. OSTS sells other models too, all of which are guaranteed throw performers.

Thanks, LowFlux, for that. Everything makes sense now as to why no-one else would back up their claims. I'll shuffle on over to OSTS and take a look at their LED's. That's what I like about CPF. When you don't know, ask the pro's. I've purchased 2 RRT-0 Raptor's on the advice of the users on this forum and couldn't be any happier. That was sometime ago and now I've been wondering what's out there in the LED market that I can add to my interest in these LED lights that deliver. I don't go anywhere without my Raptor, I use it everyday (night), and it still amazes people, although that's not my intention. I use it for my line of work.
Again, thanks so much and take care,
Orca