Girlfriend borrows flashlight. I have heart attack

Chief_Wiggum

Enlightened
So my favorite light lately has been my E1e with 1W HD and Fraen LP. Custom made module by me.

I reach for it tonight, and it's gone!

Like any "normal" guy I've been switching up my lights lately and can't even remember when I last used it. I'm looking everywhere: clothes pockets, under the sofa, toolbox, bathroom(?), everywhere.

Then I remember my girlfriend took the dog for a walk the other night. I break all the rules and peek into her purse. Pure relief when I see that SF green /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I'm glad she took the light, I guess I need to make the little lady an EDC /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chief,
Yeah you better do that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif My wife goes through a 123 a week taking our dog on his nightly recon missions. She is currently using an L1 on a neck lanyard. She just turns the L1 on and leaves it on for duration of the dog's sorte. When I go along, I bring the X5T-C, or an L4, or the McLux PR 5 WT. Last night I took along the X1 and L4. Nice combo. I was thinking that an ARC LSL-P would make a dandy walking light too.

Be cool

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Girlfriend borrows flashlight. I have heart at

Well, I have a similar story too. My girlfriend has been lecturing me for wasting money on flashlights. Guess what? She is so impressed with my Inova X5T and SF M2 that she keeps borrowing it. Sometimes without my knowledge.

Andy Ho