Thankful for our great customers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtsoll

Enlightened
Also, thanks to you, Peter and Merri for great products and service that are second to none!! Happy Thanksgiving!! Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lighthouse

Enlightened
Peter & Merri,

Have a safe & happy holiday, enjoy your well earned rest.

Lighthouse

dtsoll

Enlightened
Good point Allen, I always forget the folks behind the scene!! The crew behind the scenes deserve a kudo's also!! Thanks to all Arc staff!!!! Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Peter, Merri and ArcFlashlight Staff,
It'we who must thank you for all that you make for us /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I have received today my monday order, it's wonderful, internet french dealers are not so good !
For all, HIP HIP HIP Hourra /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PluckyPleco

Newly Enlightened
Luke 8:16

Blessed Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays to all of you from the Pleco school: Papa fishy, mama fishy and the little-girl-a-fish.

Plec

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Happy Thanksgiving, Peter and Merri!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Enjoy your overcooked dry dead bird meat, and keep creating these EXCELLENT flashlights!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Likebright

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Happy Thanksgiving to all the wonderful and talented people at ARC. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.