You Know What Bugs Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally a thread dedicated to getting your gripe on. :rant: A place to spit it out :barf: an get it off your chest. Cuz you know that Serenity Now stuff doesn't work. :shakehead Keeping it inside, all bottled-up, you'll end up like Lloyd Braun. :crazy:

:cool: SERENITY NOW, CRAZY LATER! :hairpull:

YKWBM? When I read a sales thread with the statement: I'm sorry but after the light leaves my hands I'm not responsible for it.

Really? Why is that? :poke: The cost of insurance for most lights sold on The Market Place is less than what you'd pay for a good beer. Who among us wouldn't buy the first round after selling a light to a fellow member? :buddies: In keeping with the theme of we're a big happy family :grouphug: why isn't it common practice to split the cost of insurance? Seems like a small price for a win win. :thumbsup:

Wow! I do feel better. :) Glad I got that off my chest. :twothumbs

~ Chance

Go ahead, get your gripe on. Bonus points for humor and lots of smilies.

zespectre

Flashlight Enthusiast
YKWBM - When a flashlight is, in nearly all respects, bombproof and well designed for use but has been left so far behind by current emitters that it is essentially useless. (I just wrote a thread on this).

Empath

Flashaholic
Preemptive advisement

It may be worth noting that CPF's Underground Wine Cellar board contains a forum called "The Whine Closet". It's a forum devoted to this YKWBM theme. There, you can really open up about what bugs you.

Here, such a theme may or may not meet the decor and decorum expected in our Cafe. It will likely take a special effort to meet that expectation, and to keep the thread alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.