Instructions for ZL H60?

N8N

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone got a copy? Just got a used H60W in the mail; can't seem to program high to the higher of the available levels, but I don't have instructions. Can program low and med fine. I'm assuming no programmable sublevels or strobe modes on this older model? (I'm OK with that; primarily wanted this for working on cars) also if I wanted a GITD holder or replacement black one is it the same size as H600? Thanks!

Oh, I'm running this on a 17670 because I don't actually have a 18650 handy. I don't think that could cause a problem but I figured I'd mention it in case it could.

Sent from my XT897 using Tapatalk

rojos

Enlightened
None of the other ZL holders work with the H60. It works fine with a Nite Ize headband though. I liked it better than the holder and band it came with.

The turbo mode isn't programmable. The high mode always turns on on the lower output level. You have to double click every time to get turbo. And turbo mode steps down automatically after 7 minutes I think.

Last edited:

N8N

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK so my light is working correctly then... disappointing about the accessories, would kind of like a pocket clip or the ability to replace stuff if broken, but for what I paid, I'm happy.

Sent from my XT897 using Tapatalk