I have a problem...Severe Malkaholism

Sanford02

Newly Enlightened
Well, the Malkoff Junkie thread part 2 is at 117 pages, so I thought I would start this separately....maybe it can become part 3.

Today, I thought it would be fun to take a picture of all my Malkoff stuff in one photo...I was a little disgusted with myself when I laid them all out.

And this is just the stuff I have held on to. I also have 4 other dropins currently in the mail. I have a serious problem. No wonder I don't have any money.
Also, I do not have any of the M30 variants, and I would like to buy some....so check out my WTB thread at CPFMP.

2z9gvpe.jpg

From back to front, left to right:
WCv4, WCv4-W, WCv1, WCv1, WCv2, WCv2, HD-XML2, HD-XPG
M60, M60L, M60F, M60LF, M60W, M60WL, M60WF, M60WLF, M91AW-XML2, M91AW-XML, M91A-XML2, M91-XML2-T6(prototype), WCv5, WCv5-W, HD-XPG, HD-XML2-N
M61-XML2-T6(prototype), M61W-XPG, M61W-XPG2, M61SHO, M61SHO-219, M61-XPG2, M61-219, M61N-XPG2, M60(reflector, prototype, XRE), M60-MCE, M60W-MCE, M60LL
Mag Triple XRE, Mag Triple XRE, Mag Quad XRE, Mag Quad XRE

34rgd3t.jpg

ix6xpi.jpg

a0w7t2.jpg

2cehukk.jpg

rwtizb.jpg

v487ti.jpg

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
wow nice collection there:cool: your not the one with the problem..............i am as i cant afford all that malkoff :laughing:

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
I do have to say, that is a very very nice collection. :hitit:

Last edited:

twl

Flashlight Enthusiast
So, what's the problem?
I'm not seeing any problem.
It's an awesome collection!

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice collection there! I see you are missing a M61L HCRI2. :D On sale over at the marketplace. ;)

Sanford02

Newly Enlightened
I am most "proud" of the mag quads and triples, believe it or not. Those were the toughest to find, and likely the rarest of my collection....even when I have talked to Gene about them, he seems impressed and surprised that I have them.

Enjoy the pics, and thanks for the kind words...but lets be honest, I have a problem.

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice collection! I am slowly adding to my Malkoff collection. Recently picked up a Hound Dog XM-L and a Wildcat V3. I have maybe a dozen M61 and M91 variants, a MD2, a couple of MDCs, E1 head, and a E2 head. My favorites are a Z2 with a strike bezel and M61, black E2e with a E2 head and a Z68, the Wildcat on a MD3 tube with a Z59, the Hound Dog with a MD3 tube and A19 with a Z49, black E1e with E1 head and Z68...

Stockhouse13

Newly Enlightened
Wow, that's quite a collection. I have a few Malkoff drop ins, and interesting enough, I have a 61WL that lives in a G2 and use this the most.

Nice incandescent beam that's good for close up work and can still illuminate a room. Batteries last forever in that light. Current Surefire batteries in this light have to be over a year old. Just cannot deplete them.

My only CR123 modded light.

Last edited:

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw that ;) but I already have 4 others on the way....I have to wait for another paycheck.

I'll save it for you. :D

Wow, that's quite a collection. I have a few Malkoff drop ins, and interesting enough, I have a 61WL that lives in a G2 and use this the most.

Nice incandescent beam that's good for close up work and can still illuminate a room. Batteries last forever in that light. Current Surefire batteries in this light have to be over a year old. Just cannot deplete them.

I feel the M61 WL is one of the very best drop ins there is. The L's still provide more than adequate amount of light and the run times are the icing on the cake! :thumbsup:

fresh eddie fresh

Enlightened
I feel the M61 WL is one of the very best drop ins there is. The L's still provide more than adequate amount of light and the run times are the icing on the cake! :thumbsup:

I agree... the runtime in the L's is well worth the slight output loss from the full on M31/M61s.