April Fool's Day Experiences

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since this is the day after April Fool's Day, I thought we could share what happened yesterday for a good laugh. Share the jokes you came up with and the pranks people pulled on you. Please keep this family friendly.

I'll go first. I didn't get to do any pranks yesterday but my sister got me really good. She sent flyers to my workplace (I teach at a karate school) and had the flyers handed out to my students. On the flyers were written: Chewbacca Roar Contest!!! $20 Reward for best impersonation Call XXX-XXX-XXXX Leave voicemail+contact info. (The phone number was my cell phone number.)

I'm glad I just hung up on some of the calls instead of swearing or yelling at the caller. After all, they were my students. But it was wierd answering the phone to hear what sounded like a laughing goat or a mating call of a moose.

My oldest son taped the sprayer on the kitchen sink. I went to rinse a dish around ten PM and took a two second dousing before I realized what was happening. I was soaked. Caught with a Classic,, had to laugh.

~ Chance

CrazySanMan

Newly Enlightened
My oldest son taped the sprayer on the kitchen sink. I went to rinse a dish around ten PM and took a two second dousing before I realized what was happening. I was soaked. Caught with a Classic,, had to laugh.

~ Chance

I think they teach that in school. My kids do that all the time.

bshanahan14rulz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had a sprayer that was pressure activated. Interesting thing about it was if you hold the handle down on the spray handle and then shut the water off, the next time you turn the water on, the spray handle would shoot out several spoonfuls of water before the valve would catch and the faucet would operate like normal.

Nobody pranked me, and I forgot to prank people. The one I usually do involves unspooling lots of old tape cartridges on people's desks.

ironhorse

Enlightened
A coworker told his mother that his girlfriend is pregnant. When he said April fool, she started bawling.