Is Muyshondt out of business?

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Tried E-mailing him, and it failed. I know he is busy, but I would like to remain in some kind of contact. I am waiting on foam inserts to be delivered to Unique titanium, and that was weeks ago.

Don't get me wrong I love these lights, but this the Information Age, and I want information!

Last edited:

Newguy2012

Enlightened
Googling his sites they all come up 404, is this just temporary, or does anyone have any info.

One of my favorite lights, and I just want some foam inserts.

anyone have any information.
Why doesn't he include extra foam inserts with the light? The light cost so much.

neco

Enlightened
Looks like the website now says "We're working on something new. Please pardon the temporary downtime of the website."
Hopefully when it comes back up he will announcing a new line of lights? If not then I'll settle for the ability to order new foam inserts lol.

nbp

Flashaholic
I don't think he is "out of business" but making lights is more of a hobby and not his livelihood, so Enrique does a run only when his schedule allows for it. And that isn't that often. He was fairly nondescript about when he might make more lights in his most recent posts, but did indicate he would be retiring the Nautilus and Aeon designs.

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Looks like the website now says "We're working on something new. Please pardon the temporary downtime of the website."
Hopefully when it comes back up he will announcing a new line of lights? If not then I'll settle for the ability to order new foam inserts lol.

neco, I am trying to get you the foam insert I told you I would. Still working on it! Sorry.

neco

Enlightened
neco, I am trying to get you the foam insert I told you I would. Still working on it! Sorry.

No worries, I'm trying to get a few myself. Just thinking ahead. I'd also be interested in getting spare o-rings as well.