Newly Enlightened
1.jpg

Working Voltage: 3.0V - 8.4V

Dimensions: 160mm (Length) x 35mm (Head) x 25.4mm (Body);
• Net weight: 160g (Excluding battery)

930 lumen turbo
230 lumen medium
5 lumen low

16146 candela But I don't know how this is possible since xt11 xm-l2 has 8217 candela .

Last edited:

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Klraus RS11 XM-L2

That is no hobby light that is for sure and it is squarely aimed at professional users.

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast
A poor quality clone will probably be made called Klerus or Klaros in no time. LOL

All kidding aside, it is a nice looking and powerful light.

GehenSienachlinks

Newly Enlightened
What I don't like about Klarus is that they are the only manufacturer that I know of not to provide the lumen specs at high mode for xt11 and rs11 models .
The 3.50 min voltage on xt11 xm-l2 seems a bit to high .

Soltani231

Newly Enlightened
I have the previous version and its a quite a nice light. I lost the charging cable, anyone know where I can get one?

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
What I don't like about Klarus is that they are the only manufacturer that I know of not to provide the lumen specs at high mode for xt11 and rs11 models .
The 3.50 min voltage on xt11 xm-l2 seems a bit to high .

These lights are not aimed at hobbyists and spec collectors.Many in the UK police favour Klarus lights and companies that tend to sell to the blue light industry stock them.

tskiller

Newly Enlightened
This is a real nice looking light. Dig the fact that it has a magnetic charging cord, and takes regular old 18650s (even if it wont charge them). USB charging so I can use all of my existing wall warts. Decent spread of brightness levels, a moonlight mode would be nice but 5 lumens should not be a problem. Might make a great torch to keep in the car, I've already got a USB adapter in there for my cell phone.

I don't have a 1x18650 yet, was considering the Nitecore P12, but by the looks of this I think I'll at least wait until we get some reviews of this bad boy before I make any purchases. Really liking what I see so far, can't wait till it hits the shelves over here.