Upgrading a fenix PD 35

wdalew5

Newly Enlightened
I am rather new at this . I do really like this flashlight. Are their upgrades or modifications that can be done? If so, who ,what , where etc.... Any insight would be helpful....thanks

CyclingSalmon14

Enlightened
Wdalew5.

Just send it vinh and be done with it, then if you really want get something custom engraved, add bezels, filters, clips ect, maby even get it custom anodised however you want, there is a guy on this fourm that dose amazing and work, never seen anything else like it before.

Someone else will have to give you his name though but for mods contact Vinhnguyen54 in the modders sub fourm's or at [email protected]

wdalew5

Newly Enlightened
Thanks all .... I want more lumes and throw .... I dont care about the outside really. Mo power mo power mo
Power........ ;)

Captain Obvious

Newly Enlightened
Wdalew5.

Just send it vinh and be done with it, then if you really want get something custom engraved, add bezels, filters, clips ect, maby even get it custom anodised however you want, there is a guy on this fourm that dose amazing and work, never seen anything else like it before.

Can someone please state the name of the person CyclingSalmon is talking about? It sounds interesting! (Not Vinh, the other guy he talks about)

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vinhnguyen54

PD35vn xpl triple. 1300lm of a wall of light.
I have one and its absolutely insane the amount of perfectly even light it puts out. Edc nirvana :)

Lol whoops. Neglected to read your quotes :p

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
as said vinh is the answer...............full stop :thumbsup:

Great guy,great work,great customer service............what is not to love about vinh

wdalew5

Newly Enlightened
Yes ! I shipped it out to Vihn. I grabbed my spare pd35 outta the closet to carry until my other arrives. Glad i bought 2 .
Considering I am a user more than a collector, i want power over beauty. I try not to scratch or abuse my lights. But as i drive , its always in my hand.

Alin10123

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vinhnguyen54

PD35vn xpl triple. 1300lm of a wall of light.
I have one and its absolutely insane the amount of perfectly even light it puts out. Edc nirvana :)

Lol whoops. Neglected to read your quotes :p

Do you have any pics of the modded light? Or is there a thread for that mod? That's pretty crazy, squeezing three emitters into that head.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
The quad is awesome, but is a mule. I prefer the triple with its optics.
Makes for a bit more projection.

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I doubt building it into a triple will give more throw, only more lumen.