Thrunite Archer 1A V2 low bat warning?

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking at this light. Wondering what the switch does info wise. Does it light up blue while running and turn red when the battery runs low like the TN4A? Does the low bat warning work with all types of cells, including 14500's?

thrunite_archer_1a_led_torch_05.jpg

Rob420

Newly Enlightened
Looking at this light. Wondering what the switch does info wise. Does it light up blue while running and turn red when the battery runs low like the TN4A? Does the low bat warning work with all types of cells, including 14500's?

This reply is a little late!

Just purchased this light a few weeks ago. Did some testing by running it in highest mode for as long as possible with a Li-ion 14500 battery. (9.5 minutes on a partially charged battery) Then the light went out. I was able to turn it back on high or medium for a few seconds only & it went out again. After charging the battery all modes worked normally again. I did not notice any light warnings from the side switch or elsewhere. The very brief instructions pamphlet that came with the light says nothing about a low charge warning. I'm assuming it simply goes off when the battery charge is low.