Trevilux

Enlightened
New Manker U11 QUINLAN.

Compact 1x18650/2xCR123a (2.8-6.6V)
XPL V5 / OP Reflector
1050 lumens
Rechargeable by microUSB
Length 105 mm
I have the Quinlan T01 (1XAA) , incredible flashlight, I love the complete interface.
Is this U11 perhaps a good competitor against ZL SC62 or Armytek Prime C2? :popcorn:

One on the way, (my blog luxlinternas.blogspot.com, perhaps code in the blog...)

Manker%2BU11.jpg

U11.jpg

Last edited:

fnsooner

Enlightened
That looks nice. If it were offered in a 4000k color temp, I probably couldn't resist.

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
That same code was floating around yesterday somewhere else so I also ordered. I personally think the T01 is overpriced and skipped it (plus its now branded Godmess, which is stupid), but I've been curious about these lights so I ordered this one. We'll see how good it is when it comes in.

Trevilux

Enlightened
My Manker T01 is at the same level of quality of my SC52 (but very different beam) .
This U11 ....I think that have a Orange peel reflector, I hope a similar perfomance to the SC600 MkII with lowest price....(I hope...)

Kekoa61

Newly Enlightened
Looks like a wonderful light. I am new to the flashlight passion, and now I have yet another maker to look at and perhaps acquire a light. Thanks!

snowlover91

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've heard of a few reports now of people buying these and then the light flakes out on them. To get it repaired under warranty it would have to be sent back to China and for those in the Us this can be quite expensive. Something to keep in mind and be aware where you purchase it from and what their return/exchange policy is. If I spend $30 or more on a light I want it to be relatively easy to get taken care of under warranty.

kreisl

Flashlight Enthusiast
I took the T01 yesterday out for a ride, walks throu dark city alleys, loaded with 14500. What a throwing light saber, probably the craziest AA/14500 stock light out on the market! Have to try the SC5 next.

U11 seems shorter/lighter than SC600 MkI, heavier/longer than SC600 MkII. In between these 2 models, yet with USB charging port and arguably better looks. Probably very similar to the MH20. Matter of taste in the end. If i had to choose between SC600, MH20 and U11, i would be at loss.

realista

Enlightened
it seems really interesting..... i like the short design and usb port

CM2010

Enlightened
Just got mine and for the price I can't fault it, haven't had a chance to take it out yet but it compares nicely to my SC600 MK3.

17zf6c.jpg

fo1y53.jpg

2affv3o.jpg

davyro

Enlightened
Just got mine and for the price I can't fault it, haven't had a chance to take it out yet but it compares nicely to my SC600 MK3.

17zf6c.jpg

fo1y53.jpg

2affv3o.jpg

Can't believe I've got the same light on order as a very near neighbour,you see i'm from the northside of sunderland so i live just over boldon bank from south tyneside
I've actually got 4 lights waiting to arrive i went a bit mental on boxing day.I've been looking at the manker lights for about a month & this one got great reviews on
the budget light forum so i decided to pull the trigger on that one.All the best for the new year to you & yours

CM2010

Enlightened
I live in Jarrow so not that far, you won't be disappointed with the Manker. It's far less picky on cells than my sc600 mk3 and will take a chunky 18650.

koppit

Newly Enlightened
Got mine yesterday. Compact and powerful. Not sure I how I like the interface, would prefer an Olight style interface. Impressive standby current, only 0,3uA.

davyro

Enlightened
I live in Jarrow so not that far, you won't be disappointed with the Manker. It's far less picky on cells than my sc600 mk3 and will take a chunky 18650.

10mins from me then i do a bit work in Jarrow at a dentists,i'm a decorator so i work all over the place but i do quite a bit at the dentists in Jarrow i'm always there doing bits & pieces,
I used to be on here quite a bit but with work the last 3 years I've only got to have a quick glance now & again.Hopefully I've got a bit more time to keep up with the new lights,as I've went a bit mad
in the last 2 months buying new lights that I've been taking an interest in.I've actually bought 5 so i'm going to have to calm down a bit for a few months get the funds back up.I've heard nothing
but good things about the Manker lights,they seem to be well worth what we have to pay for them,I've got plenty of 18650's ready to use so now it's just the wait from China to tyne & wear.

Trevilux

Enlightened
Arrived yesterday, first Manker U11 pics;

7B76pYD.jpg

HPNZ4hK.jpg

MAmwhP0.jpg

OEPUyGb.jpg

My Manker collection is growing:

YbK2J9h.jpg

Ym59Vlq.jpg

With other good edc:

VaobAWu.jpg

Play in the MH20 league:

gIlM9m4.jpg

Last edited:

akoposilester

Newly Enlightened
Arrived yesterday, first Manker U11 pics;

My Manker collection is growing:

With other good edc:

VaobAWu.jpg

Play in the MH20 league:

gIlM9m4.jpg

hi, is it possible to have a comparison between this and the mh20?
like which is better in terms of throw, spill, etc.
thank you