Olight S1Ti Strobing on low

joel2000

Newly Enlightened
Ok Guys, new here and first post. Not really new as I've been following and reading this forum for quite a while just haven't signed up until recently.

Ok, Problem... I have the Olight S1Ti that has just gone out of the 30 day return/replace warranty given by the seller and i'm having issues. It has started strobing (Flickering?) on low mode only, medium and high are fine. Has anyone else had this happen?

I've sent 2 different emails to Olight with no response so not real sure what to do. Just curious if others have had the strobing problem.
Thanks in advance! Oh, and i've really learned a lot from everyone here!

joel2000

Newly Enlightened
Update!... Just received an email from Olight CS with an RMA # to send it in for repair. 5 days since first email sent. No too bad really. I just get impatient.
Ok Guys, new here and first post. Not really new as I've been following and reading this forum for quite a while just haven't signed up until recently.

Ok, Problem... I have the Olight S1Ti that has just gone out of the 30 day return/replace warranty given by the seller and i'm having issues. It has started strobing (Flickering?) on low mode only, medium and high are fine. Has anyone else had this happen?

I've sent 2 different emails to Olight with no response so not real sure what to do. Just curious if others have had the strobing problem.
Thanks in advance! Oh, and i've really learned a lot from everyone here!