hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

spoggles

Newly Enlightened
hi all, I ve been lurking here for a couple weeks now and have enjoyed the forum, my interest in the arc aaa is what led me to this gem of a forum and the forum led me to buy a couple arc aaa standards /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif wich I must say they are as advertised(awesome).

3 days ago I noticed there were arc ls seconds on sale for $50 so I went ahead and called.....Marri picked up the phone and took my order, I asked wich model I might get and she told me it could be an lsh-s or -p, 2and a half days later I recieved an lsh-p /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif from fed ex all the way here in montreal, canada......verry impressive!

the lsh-p has only minor faults such as what seems like lexan flakes around the base of the l.e.d. the lens seems perfect, the only other thing is the 123 pack has a lighter shade of grey to it wich doesn't bother me at all....what a great deal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'd like to thank the Gransee's for making a realy nice product....Im looking forward to my next purchase hehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gone Jeepin

Enlightened
Welcome to CPF spoggles! I am sure you will enjoy your stay here. This is a great place to discuss interesting topics and learn a great deal about light. There are many interesting members that have alot to share.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Well you've started out with some quality torches, for sure! A Berkeley Point mini-clip on that ARC AAA will make it sooooooooo versatile!!

ssb

Newly Enlightened
Speaking of the Berkeley...just looked, and the manufacturer's website says they don't currently ship outside the USA. Couldn't locate another web retailer via the typical search methods - all roads appear to point back to Berkeley. Anyone know of any other website (or Canadian bricks 'n mortar location)where these can be found?

jpeg

Enlightened
Talk to beretta, he just organized a "group buy" for some... If you can talk him into doing another run, I'd be in for some... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.