2 AA LED

Mrdi

Enlightened
Need some 2 AA powered lights for science teacher's classroom instruction.
We use Surefires around the house, but need something of "like" quality
for around $20.
Off on clicker would be bonus, but not necessary.
Thanks
Mrdi

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 300 lumen 2AA Rayovac "indestructible" is good for $15 at lowes or home depot. If you are going to be using it a lot, it runs real well on Eneloops.

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 300 lumen 2AA Rayovac "indestructible" is good for $15 at lowes or home depot. If you are going to be using it a lot, it runs real well on Eneloops.

Good budget light. HEAVY as a brick, especially with eneloops.

I did manage to get a lemon as well with the first one I bought. Had a strange switch problem.

Maybe check out the Fenix E20 @ a few bucks more....$38 Ea and a $10 (total) discount on first purchase at Fenix store dot com.

So $68 and free shipping if it's not too far above your budget OP. Fit and finish is tops as well.

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is there a specific reason why you specify 2 AA? How exactly are you going to use them for instruction? I ask because there is a lot of experience and knowledge that hangs around here, and if we have a better idea of what your needs are we can do a better job advising you.

PartyPete

Enlightened
Good budget light. HEAVY as a brick, especially with eneloops.

I did manage to get a lemon as well with the first one I bought. Had a strange switch problem.

Maybe check out the Fenix E20 @ a few bucks more....$38 Ea and a $10 (total) discount on first purchase at Fenix store dot com.

So $68 and free shipping if it's not too far above your budget OP. Fit and finish is tops as well.
E20 is a great 2x AA.

Nice design...thin barrel, flared head.

The tail switch is intuitive and overall it's much more user friendly than the previous E25/E21. Good throw.

Not a ton of bells and whistles but for the price it's extremely dependable and well built.