Thrunite tn4a PWM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GODOFWAR

Banned
Let the world know!
Some people don't want me to show U the truth! And some of them see it but they keep their mouths shut! I Refuse To pawn to no one! I heat lies, you know everything bad in our world it's because of lies, I don't heat anything more than lies, if just people speak to each other the truth I can promise you we all will be happy in our VERY SHORT LIFE TIME! Just be honest

Treeguy

Enlightened
I am very happy with my TN4A HI.

If it has minor flaws, then the worst I can say of it is that it is just like me. :cool:

holygeez03

Enlightened
This GODOFWAR guy has been posting multiple threads about the "discovery" of PWM... but it's all based on YouTube videos as "proof".. and the flickering is very likely a shutter issue with the camera or bad encoding at some point during the video editing/production process.

I highly recommend a moderator take a look at all of GODOFWAR's recent posts and consider taking action. One thread was closed but now they are just multiplying...

wacbzz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haha! I got so "heated" by the discussion of this light (TN4A) that after watching the video that has been constantly pushed as proof - like some Lynn Thompson, Cold Steel vids - that I realized I did not own a 4xAA light.

Purchased.

Thank you GoW!

dc38

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the east coast of the yoosah. In the place wher
Let the world know!
Some people don't want me to show U the truth! And some of them see it but they keep their mouths shut! I Refuse To pawn to no one! I heat lies, you know everything bad in our world it's because of lies, I don't heat anything more than lies, if just people speak to each other the truth I can promise you we all will be happy in our VERY SHORT LIFE TIME! Just be honest

Lol..."truth", coming frome someone's profile pic indicates he specializes in eye hypnotism and deceptive illusion techniques..jk

nk8

Newly Enlightened
Haha! I got so "heated" by the discussion of this light (TN4A) that after watching the video that has been constantly pushed as proof - like some Lynn Thompson, Cold Steel vids - that I realized I did not own a 4xAA light.

Purchased.

Thank you GoW!

+1 many thanks! Mods should ban the troll so he can feed elsewhere...

Greta

Flashaholic
GOW - I am closing this thread now. Indeed your "campaign" can easily be considered as trolling and even spamming. Stop. Just stop. Do not post another thread on this topic. Your account will be permanently banned if you do so. Please take my warning seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.