Most lights in shipment

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
What is the most amount of lights you have had coming to you?

Right now, headed my way are five lights; Arc AAA Turquiose, PT Eclipse 2, and a 4AA SL ProPolymer LED, Eternalight Zzz...Flame and an Eternalight Rave'n. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Edit: I almost forgot...ssssshhhh! Don't tell mom. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Bravo25

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a E2E, E2O, E2C, and a Shock isolated C-series bezel, a Stinger head assembly, and a Surefire T-shirt on the way. Only the first 2 are lights, but it is all light related.

tylerdurden

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a 6P, two L1 heads, a KL1-GM, a KL1-HA, a ton of emitters (from several different sources), and a handful of parts I can't even remember right now all en route currently. I was hoping some of the loot would arrive today, but I got nothing when I got home. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
As a ravenous newbie, I have two 6Ps, a C2, an X5T, a sonic, an ultra, two ultra-Gs, a TT2L, an Arc AAA, lanyards, and lamps in the mail; two of Wayne's XM2s coming next month; and I took the plunge yesterday and went on the VIP list. Wife has no idea. OK, she has some idea, but not the whole extent of it.

BF Hammer

Enlightened
I purchased and had shipped to me 10 Arc AAA's last year. They were all Christmas gifts though, except the one I gave to myself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
50-60 Arc-AAAs.
Now THAT was a fun box to open.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
GJW said:
50-60 Arc-AAAs.
Now THAT was a fun box to open.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That was an expensive box to open!!

drs2000

Newly Enlightened
203, if you count CountyComm $1 lights.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
about 12, otherwise.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

drs the crazed..

Jack_Crow

Enlightened
All,
Got about 190 dollars worth of stuff Im paying for.

Plus a number of vendors are sending me items to test and give to troopers in need. I think that's a wonderful show if charity and patroitic support.

Pictures will be posted here for all to see.

Orders take about two weeks to arrive if they follow the path my Amazon stuff follows.

That's the news of the moment.
Jack Crow in Iraq

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nothing here, but my wife and kids are going to see this post to provide further evidence that I'm not as deeply hooked as I could (and would like to) be.