Teslas quit charging in cold

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Explain if EVs are so bad that the Tesla Model Y was the best selling car in the world? Better than Corolla. I thought so. Crickets!
Folks, look right this way to see some classic straw man posturing! One man conversation where rather than wait for a response, he pretends to take the part of both sides, and totally unsurprisingly in his Alice in Wonderland world, always wins. So much easier that way. LoL
... likes it when you talk this way. It means their propaganda is working. Depriving you of dependable vehicles that work better in the cold than gas.
What a transparent fool.This is what full on narcissistic pawns look like.

mrfixitman

Enlightened
There is no proof methane is bad for the planet, only scare tactics screaming about a boogie man , methane. Anything that comes out their mouth is a lie. They always "prove" by reports made by their scientists, Same way thousands of expert were telling WTC was blown up from inside, well i'm an expert myself, i work with commercial real estate in nyc for over 20 years, know how building are build, how they demolished and what the structure can take, so anytime their experts say co2 or methane, I know the reality is opposite. just like wtc inside job lie. That is besides the fact that i was there, watched it all happen from blocks away, even if i knew nothing about buildings i would not buy it either.
I agree about the destruction of the WTC. Building don't fall like that unless it's on purpose. However burning fossil fuel when we can use renewables, which are cheaper, is just against financial common sense and bad for our health. All I know is solar and batteries are energy independence.

mrfixitman

Enlightened
Folks, look right this way to see some classic straw man posturing! One man conversation where rather than wait for a response, he pretends to take the part of both sides, and totally unsurprisingly in his Alice in Wonderland world, always wins. So much easier that way. LoL

What a transparent fool.This is what full on narcissistic pawns look like.
Once you know, guys like you will be the biggest advocate.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ps im just trying to give everyone a laugh the tv shiw above is so silly but it always gives me a laugh

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Guys,

That was actually the second time someone tried blowing up the world trade center. The first time a fellow set off a rental truck bomb in the basement. The guy parked in the wrong section under it. Had he parked it in like section G instead of H it would have fallen. It still made a helluva mess.

Bin Laden was highly educated in building engineering and knew 747's loaded with enough fuel to make it across the country could set off enough explosion to destroy a few floors near the top. The weight of that would topple the rest under it's own weight. The buildings were designed to withstand the impact of the largest comercial planes made back then, the 737.

It was also found that there were places where the builders had cut some corners on the rebar using grade 40 instead of grade 60. That didn't help the situation.

Last edited:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
the day of 911 was one of the worst days in my life. omg it was horrific . but the day seal team 6 killed bin was a good day. hope he suffered

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
...burning fossil fuel when we can use renewables, which are cheaper, is just against financial common sense and bad for our health. All I know is solar and batteries are energy independence.
Electric cars, solar and wind power are all made possible through the usage of so called fossil fuels and it's the either/or mentality in tandem with one is good, the other evil rhetoric that is so pervasive to the conversation and counterproductive.

Blindness to the fact that many could be naturally interested in electric vehicles were it not for being bludgeoned with legislation and shaming tactics. Nothing being forced upon us is ever done with good intent; there's always a man behind the curtain with other plans.

ItnStln

Newly Enlightened
Depends where the plug is.

If you're charging over night its not taking ten seconds. Stop trolling.
Just because an energy company is putting a small solar site in West Virgin is, does not mean West Virginia is "doing it" as you alledge. Again, stop trolling.

Last edited:

ItnStln

Newly Enlightened
Trolling, I guess he is, but even moreso gaslighting and repeating the slogans of his emotion-driving master's wishes.
IMG_8225.jpeg

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys,

That was actually the second time someone tried blowing up the world trade center. The first time a fellow set off a rental truck bomb in the basement. The guy parked in the wrong section under it. Had he parked it in like section G instead of H it would have fallen. It still made a helluva mess.

Bin Laden was highly educated in building engineering and knew 747's loaded with enough fuel to make it across the country could set off enough explosion to destroy a few floors near the top. The weight of that would topple the rest under it's own weight. The buildings were designed to withstand the impact of the largest comercial planes made back then, the 737.

It was also found that there were places where the builders had cut some corners on the rebar using grade 40 instead of grade 60. That didn't help the situation.
They took the impact just fine, it is the fire that took them down, I do not know about steel, 40 vs 60, but it would not matter either way, they both would soften the same from that temperature. the design flaw was that all stairways were in the core that got cut off, so people, could not leave upper floors. it they had emergency stairwells in corners , or close to them, on all 4 sides, people would escape, but corner space offers best bucks, corner offices are the what every cfo/ceo wants, multi million dollars apartments must have corner rooms for the view, so builders maximize value of rentable space, so safety comes after profits. not to mention such events are extremely rare, so no one, at least before 911 would put staircases where most desirable spaces are.

Status
Not open for further replies.