I 've got my new Ls

Status
Not open for further replies.

simbad

Enlightened
I \'ve got my new Ls

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gifI'd received this morning my brand new LSHF-P #0027 from toolshop.de , I'm keep trying it and amazes me the bright of the beam and that is exactly what I need (first time having one in my hands).Skippering the boat I think don't need anymore lights...

wombat

Newly Enlightened
Re: I \'ve got my new Ls

I recently got an LS and love it. It goes most places with me now. I don't think I'd have bought the Arc4 even if it had been available at the time. I'm sure it's a terrific light but seems rather overly complex.

SpeedTriple

Newly Enlightened

Something I am wondering about.
Had an LSHF-P I had to send back for replacement. It was #357 (not sure). The LS I got sent back was #040. Does Arc first send out the higher # and then later the low ones?
Strange that Toolshop also has low #....
Does anybody know why?
Chris

simbad

Enlightened

I thought the same but if you check the label around the zip of the plastic bag you can see the date of final checking in the factory, mine says February 12, 2004 , I bought it last thursday in Toolshop also, received today and is #0027, (?).I think the serial number got nothing to do with the delivery time to the retailers.

Status
Not open for further replies.