Enogear copper cube AA/14500 flashlight - a very cool looking light.

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
I went to the Enogear sight to look at a different light referenced on BLF and found this one, which is very unique in build.

I'm tempted to buy this one just for the cool factor, but don't know if I'd actually carry it. Not much info out there about it.

From the Enogear website, text only, since I don''t know how to transfer the photos:

Enogear copper cube AA/14500 flashlight

Enogear copper cube AA/14500 flashlight
Price:
$29.00 $35.00
SKU: 16071
TYPE:

Brass
Copper

Quantity:
Stock:30
Add to Cart BUY
Details

Description:

Cube form , AA size , made of all copper , enough reasons to get this light into your collection.

Feature:

CREE XPG2 ; Cool white 6500K , Neutral white 4800K

Material: Copper / Brass

maximum output of 300 lumens; Powered by single AA/14500 battery.

Brass Tailcap Click Switch

digital current regulated driver

Dimension: 75.6mm length x 17mm body diameter

Netweight: copper--70.5 gram ; brass--67.4 gram

Brightness and Runtime

modes High Mid Low
brightness 120Lm(AA) /
300Lm(14500) 60 Lm (AA)
120LM (14500) 20 Lm (AA)
40 Lm (14500)

Operation:

Click tail switch for on/off , half click to change modes. Modes circle from low to high.

scintillator

Enlightened
I would be careful dealing with Enogear.
First notice that the Enogear is not a secure site.
I have not heard one word from Enogear since.I have emailed 5 times,PM sent through BLF and email through paypal
still nothing.
Just a friendly warning:)

Flashlike

Enlightened
On Enogear's website where they list the brass and copper AA cube flashlight (SKU# 16071) they list two emitter color options:

CREE XPG2 ; Cool white 6500K , Neutral white 4800K

However, if/when you add one to your shopping cart I couldn't find a choice to select for the emitter color temperature. Am I missing something?

scintillator -- have you ordered something from Enogear? Had issues with it or didn't receive it?

ChibiM

Enlightened
I got the light LeanBurn referred to including a wrist strap they sent for free.
Not sure what's going on with them, but at least I received the light.

scintillator

Enlightened
[B said:
scintillator[/B] -- have you ordered something from Enogear? Had issues with it or didn't receive it?

Absolutely and I won`t go into details here just warning fellow [FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]flashaholics (sic) [/FONT]to make sure you contact somebody there before sending any money.

Flashlike

Enlightened
Absolutely and I won`t go into details here just warning fellow [FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]flashaholics (sic) [/FONT]to make sure you contact somebody there before sending any money.

But you said in your previous post that your attempts to contact them were unsuccessful. What should we contact them about? To ensure they have available stock prior to ordering?

On another note, I wish they had an aluminum (or aluminum alloy) version of this AA "cube" flashlight in addition to the copper, brass, and stainless steel ones.

scintillator

Enlightened
Contact them just to start a conversation.Then ,if they answer,at least you know somebody is seeing the emails you send if you should need
future help or have a question.

Flashlike

Enlightened
I sent them an email yesterday inquiring about the color temperature option on the Copper or Brass AA "Cube" flashlight. They replied already today (even though it is a weekend)!
Here was their reply:

Very sorry for the late reply. The email was blocked as a spam.
Yes , you can order NW one. But we are on holiday now. We will get back before 25th Feb.
Now i added an Neutral white 4800K option. Please check

Also, their website is back up so the outage was apparently just temporary. :) :thumbsup:

Flashlike

Enlightened
Any other people order here? I see the now hard to find brass beauty 18650 light!

I ordered one of the Copper AA Cube flashlights w/ neutral LED. However, I don't expect them to ship it until Feb. 25th since they are on their Chinese New Year holiday.

I like the appearance of brass and copper flashlights, but the weight is definitely a drawback.

Flashlike

Enlightened
I sent another email to them (Enogear). They replied and said their Chinese holiday will be over in 3 days and they will be back at work.
They seem to be on the up and up. :)

3/5/2018 UPDATE --
I received and email from them stating that my Copper Cube flashlight has shipped. The email included the shipment tracking number. :thumbsup:

Last edited: