L1-PR-T beam shot

McGizmo

Flashaholic
L1-PR-T-Beam.jpg

Distance to "target": 30" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good to hear from you, Don. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

How`s the vacation going?

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
What a great photo, Don! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Britt

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
please tell me you didn't mod the poor little bugger! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Carpe,
Vacation is great so far but my laptop was nailed by a virus that got right through Norton and it sems to be pretty screwed up, still. I lost a day messing with it so far. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Coupled with slow dial up, I won't be able to keep up with CPF.

The toad above didn't seem to mind being in the spot light.

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
héhé,

Don, the virus is not a flashlight mod. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif
Don't play with virus, for a maximal protection, use firewall software and registry tracking software and more if possible......../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif, maybe it's Britt email /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Back to the topic.. Very nice pict, as you made all the time, but if I can allow myself, nothing allows us to think that it is one L1-PR-T who allowed to realize this photo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif Just a question of confidence /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Amuse you indeed, because on the way back you will have some work on the board /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
... and I thought you did not like us anymore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
nice to hear from you and your toad-friend, Don!
bernhard

EDIT: see, you CAN do beamshots ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don, now don't go lickin' that toad. I knew a fellah who would lick toads tryin' to get high and all he got was warts on his tongue. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

I just mailed my L1/PR-T 917 off to Roy to play with and plot the runtimes. It will be especially interesting to see how the low output plots out.

Britt

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Roy just emailed me his runtime plots for my sample of Don's L1 PR-T in both high and low outputs. I believe Roy will be posting these in his Runtime Plots thread on the Reviews Forum, but I was sort of excited to go ahead and post them here.

Note:
High Output runs to 50% of maximum brightness in 1 hour 11 minutes.
Low Output runs to 50% of maximum brightness in 31 hours!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
Britt

Below: High Output
standard.jpg

Below: Low Output (plots 1 and 2)
standard.jpg

Below: Low Output (plots 3 and 4)
standard.jpg

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Well cool! I guess these runtime plots are a little more professional than my beam shot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Wow, when I think of all the toads I can spotlight on a single set of 123's with the low beam, I just get goose bumps. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thanks Britt and thanks Roy!