o know raccons in my house 7 of em

raggie33

*the raggedier*
so its a nice sunny day i leave frojnt door open. i leave to mow grass i come back and my frisge is open my broken fridge im like thinking man why is it open then all a sudden a critter comes out of it with a loaf a bread he see,s me and runs under bed. i look in corner and see 3 more coons i try to shue em out but the other racooon under beds charges me .well cause since im a such a manly man i scream and run outa room it chases me i jump on couch it looks atme and waddles back to my main room soafter a while i look in room and he is drinking a beer and

aprils fools

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

_mike_

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif

Funny guy raggie! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mike

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL!

You had me going there...and I was wondering why there was a whole bunch of empty lines.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

javafool

Enlightened
Okay Raggie, 'bout had me goin' there. So I read it to my wife and ya had her hook, line, and sinker.

Happy April 1 to you!!

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Hey, I think Raggie musta chased those raccoons over to MY place!

Um, it's not midnight yet... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sssh.gif

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Good joke Raggie. It's not too far from how those little critters act. A few years back, before the rabies scare, I used to feed raccoons cheap dog food at night. We had a deal. They'd stay out of trash cans if I fed them. I would go out and call them. They'd come scratching down the trees where they were waiting and practically surround me. I even got them to take bread from my hand. Neat little guys, but they sure were fussy with each other. One time a mamma even brought her little ones. Somewhere I've got some pics I'll try to find.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well wolf i tookk out thermostat and the heatinf element that defrost it and well i got freezer part down to 40 so i say its no longer good

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie I have to admit you are the only one that got me this year.

I think you got me because, as Flying Turtle stated, that activity is just like them. A couple of years ago my GF started coming by for breakfast. She likes my good honey baked bisquits and I always make too many.

We would sit on the patio and one by one the nocturnal trashcan vandals would smell the bisquits and come up to sit on the railing. The GF would give them all a bisquit. As time went by thier cousins would show up. Last night we had fish, hushpuppies, beans and cornbread. The older raccoons would accept the hushpuppies but hand them back to the more shy cousine raccoons, then look at us with cocked heads being cute. Then GF was all, "Aw, they want your honey bisquites." And I was all, "I'm not baking bisquits for the racoons!" And she was all "But they are soooo cute." OK, yea I made them some bisquits.

A little later I heard some noises from the tool shed. I shined a MagMod down there and the racoons had drug some implenents out of the shed and were dragging them around in the yard. Apparently they had decided to rake the yard. They did a pretty good job too.

I always make extra bisquits now.

javafool

Enlightened
Now that story just prooves it is only one day from April Fools Day to fishing season.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif