Who won (many) of the Arc Parts eBay auctions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
I need some parts, if you could please PM me if you won any of the following auctions I would very much appreciate it:

- 175 Unfinished Arc-LS rev2 heads (Unanodized)
- 45 unfinished Arc-LS rev2 heads
- Assorted LS Hardware (I need some of the driver retaining rings if I go with the Rev2 bodies)
- 250 unfinished TSP-123 packs
- 65 Arc-LS Rev1 Bodies
- 290 Rev1 Bezels for the Arc-LS

I'm particularly interested in those unfinished pieces and would like to get 10 or so sets of parts, depending on the price.

Thanks for your help.

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ende, just to get you started /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

you can ask the winning bidder on ebay whether they want to sell the stuffs they just won.
i believe red_robby won the 65 bodies. i know the unfinished TSP-123 pack winner, but i am gonna let the winner to post here himself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey,

Yes, I know you can use the ask member a feature on eBay, but I really don't like that system, I'd prefer to find them through here, unless no one shows up.

Now that you mention it, I remember that he won those bezels from another post. Thanks for the reminder, I'll have to drop him a line.

Thanks for the leads so far. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
you mean all the nuts, optic holder and the rubber thingie?
are you planning to sell them here on CPF or on ebay?

red_robby

Enlightened
i'll probably go through what i need then start posting in the BSD forum...trades will come first.

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
I e-mailed a few people about some of the parts using eBay's Ask Member a Question feature. It appears there was something wrong with my e-mail until right about now. I've not been receiving reply notifications to my 'favorite' threads, I didn't receive many eBay confirmation e-mails. Appearantly a lot of e-mails are bouncing for some reason here.

If you replied and it was sent back, please send it again or PM me here.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.