How bright is the Infinity LED (uses one AA battery )

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

I bought one of these lights a while ago but i did not previously see your posted message, for that i am sorry. This light doesn't have a high light output (maybe because my light is red) but it works well. I have absolutely no idea what the manufacturer claims about this light (i am guilty of throwing the packaging and paper work away) but i'll tell you what i know about this light from experience. I bought this light new from a camp outfitters store a day before i went to a local hiking area for a week long stay. This light is waterproof to atleast 3 feet for sure (i went swimming in the river with it on intentionally) and when i came out (a half an hour later?) it worked fine. The light is plenty for a tent area lamp (once your eyes have adjusted to the darkness), i even took it with me at night (in near total darkness) and used it to guide me around the trails. Overall, the light is great for a task light and near blackout light, but as for use where there is already available light, you may want to look into a different colored bulb (red seems too dim for anything but saving night vision). Hope this helps you out !!!