• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TK McLux Flashlights (SOLD OUT)

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
TK McLux Flashlights (SOLD OUT)

Hi Guys...

This is one of those sales where if I don`t sell these two TK McLux Flashlights, I`ll be really happy. And, if I do sell them to some fellow CPF`ers, I`ll also be happy.

I`m putting up for sale two of the original six Turnkey McLux Flashlights that I bought from the "Skunks": Don, Darell, Leo, Roger, Wayne and Graham.

These are the legendary McLux`s of CPF lore, and are NIB, uncarried, unused, and as pure and pristine as the day Leo shipped them for distribution to the buyers.

I`ll let these two McLux`s go for $260.00 each, shipped insured USPS Priority Mail CONUS. I`ll also ship internationally, provided that: (i) the buyer pays all extra payment/shipping costs in excess of $10.00, and (ii) the buyer doesn`t mind an honestly-drafted customs form, and (iii) I can use USPS Global Prioity Mail.

Cash (non-credit card) Paypal only, please.

IF you`re interested in one or both of them, please post here first, and then send a PM and/or email to me to firm up the deal.

Thanks!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
Re: Two TK McLux Flashlights FS

Would it sound pathetic if I was tempted? All I have is a couple of beat to crap ones now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif Too many nice McLuxes, too little money /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Guys....

Darell: Email has been sent. Just let me know!

Arewethereyetdad: YES! these TK McLux`s are exactly the ones shown in the link you posted. (Thank you, BTW.) Both have BB400`s, 1X123 pure and pristine bodies, and have serial numbers TK2003-30 and TK2003-31. If you are interested in one of them, BTW, you can send a cash (non-credit card) Paypal payment to me at [email protected] I`ll then send your package to the address indicated in the Paypal message via insured USPS Priority Mail.

Thanks.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Troy!

PM replied to, and thanks!

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Troy!

Paypal received. Thanks!

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Huh, buying three McLux's in one week... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif... or was it four in two weeks... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Congratulations Troy, your collection grows really fast.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
Waiting for the pictures now... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
arewethereyetdad said:
Carpe Diem, I'll take one! PM sent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Troy, you are one rich dude! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif Hope you're not thinknig of putting all these little lovelies on eBay /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif

[ QUOTE ]
flashlight said:
[ QUOTE ]
arewethereyetdad said:
Carpe Diem, I'll take one! PM sent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Troy, you are one rich dude! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif Hope you're not thinknig of putting all these little lovelies on eBay /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Cyril, of all people, you know I'm the farthest thing from rich! I'm selling as fast as I'm buying! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Perry...

Welcome aboard! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

You`re next in line, and I`ve sent a PM to you. Please let me know if you`re still interested.

Thanks!

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
arewethereyetdad said:
... I've gone McNuts... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

McNuts... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Perry...

I did receive your Paypal. Thank you!

Enjoy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Both TK McLux`s have now been sold.

Thanks, Troy and Perry!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Troy...

My pleasure. Enjoy!