For the titanium lover...

McGizmo

Flashaholic
And here I figured I'd buy just about anyting made of Ti! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
You will definitely leave the airport security puzzled after walking through the sensor with your pockets all emptied. There is no way one will admit "Damn it! It must be my Titanium Breast!!!"

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
"Since the material is about as thick as breast tissue, it cannot be felt.

[/ QUOTE ]

For some reason that just doesn't sound very appealing to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beamshots? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif

Sorry, couldn't resist. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

dabiscake

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Darell said:
One can't help but wonder how many "small" breasts actually sag... but I digress.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL, Darell... really wasn't expecting this one as I was reading down this post! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
And here I figured I'd buy just about anyting made of Ti! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

we had a sasha shoe fund, maybe now a mcgizmo boob fund? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Spudman

Enlightened
Do you think women with last years model will want to trade in, kinda like getting the latest golf driver?

"Yours are saline, but I've got the new Taylor Mades"

...or would that be Taylor Maids? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

MacGyver

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
markdi said:
I forgot about the bionic woman

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey, I'd put on a magnetic shirt & hug either one of 'em any day!
Actually, it was kind of disappointing when someone pointed out above that Ti has a low magnetic signature...I was thinking these could be a lotta fun with some high powered magnetic outerwear:
"Sorry for the hug sweetie, I think we're stuck!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
MacGyver said:
[ QUOTE ]
markdi said:
I forgot about the bionic woman

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey, I'd put on a magnetic shirt & hug either one of 'em any day!
Actually, it was kind of disappointing when someone pointed out above that Ti has a low magnetic signature...I was thinking these could be a lotta fun with some high powered magnetic outerwear:
"Sorry for the hug sweetie, I think we're stuck!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
You better not be standing next to a refrigerator or worst still, a bullet train...