my flashlights pic

raggie33

*the raggedier*
sorry for bad pic guess i moved my hand
flashlights.jpg

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie,
Nice VIP! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Interesting that it sits next to a Dorcy AAA... the high end coupled with the low. My son used the Dorcy AAA on a lanyard to light off fireworks last night... it worked well.
Does this mean you are happy with the collection or have that feeling you need an Arc AAA for the cherry on top?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
yeah im very happy with it . i have a few others that are hideing from me at the time(drawback of owning a fereet)going to get a arc aa someday.

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
The picture looks fine to me. What are those two on the left, the red one and the black one?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
red one is a coleman one i got. it looked cool to me.the black one is a baby pin

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Wow a Baby Pin and a Vip! Very nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie, is that a Dorcy AA next to the VIP, and how many LED's are in it? I have a 2AA, 4 LED red, Dorcy that is quite useful.

You've got the range of different lights covered - from inexpensive consumer products to unique, costly, custom, jobs.

I enjoy finding cheapos that offer a good value and decent light; anybody can make an expensive light but only a few are good values.