• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 1 C M*glite shortened to (1x123A) SOLD

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
1%20C%20Mag%20003.jpg

1%20C%20Mag%20006.jpg

I have shortened 2C M*glite (9" long) to size of 1C (7" long). Can be used with 1C cell or 1x123 Lithium cell (adapter and CR123 included). Great small and light weight long shooter.
Also you can install your EverLED or perhaps 3 Watter.
$24.00 shipped to 50 States only with delivery confirmation.
Payment to: [email protected]
Any comments and idea welcome. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 1 C M*glite shortened to (1x123A)

Cool. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif How does it feel balance wise? (Not looking to buy, just wondering).

-Mike

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Verrrrrry nice mod! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
If you still have another one you want to sell I'm interested. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast

Looks very nice! I might want one of those myself. It would be a nifty host for my amber Everled.

sidespill

Enlightened

Darkzero,
That post was 3 min. old. Right place right time. Good score. sell it to me when you get bored of it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

[ QUOTE ]
sidespill said:
Darkzero,
That post was 3 min. old. Right place right time. Good score. sell it to me when you get bored of it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif and I'm not even supposed to be spending money right now but I couldn't resist. I'll post when I'm done modding it but it won't be in B/S/T. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast

hmmmm, a 1D size with 3toAA adapter, DD, Lux III, UCL lens........oh yeah and sputtered refector!....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

002_Blue_Mag1D_TVOJ_DB700.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
4x4Dragon said:
hmmmm, a 1D size with 3toAA adapter, DD, Lux III, UCL lens........oh yeah and sputtered refector!....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not 3AAtoD but 4AAtoD is the way to go /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif !
Blue Mag1D TVOJ DB700 UCL lens, OP reflector, blue glow ring, running on 4AA in Chief Wiggum battery holder. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast

icarus, Have you tried Chief Wiggum holders? Do they fit in D M*g? You mentioned earlier they won't fit.

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Fivemega, Chief Wiggum's adapter using alkaline batteries will fit but using Memorex 2300mAh NiMH batteries it will not.
Probably using Chief Wiggums battery holder with lower capacity NiMH batteries will be possible too.

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
icarus said:
002_Blue_Mag1D_TVOJ_DB700.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
4x4Dragon said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Not 3AAtoD but 4AAtoD is the way to go /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif !
Blue Mag1D TVOJ DB700 UCL lens, OP reflector, blue glow ring, running on 4AA in Chief Wiggum battery holder. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

showoff! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif yes, im jealous.................. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif