Wow my first build.

Barefootone

Enlightened
<font color="blue"> </font> Well how do I start out, but my first build is just /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif. Let me first say that without all the help and encouragement from Wayne Yamaguchi I probably would have had a blown LED and fry-ed converter board. I have to say publicly thanks Wayne for all the help and your everlasting patience , you are the man! The lights build comprises of the following: 1) Luxeon V,HD 5 watt White Lambertian LED/ 2) Downboy 700/ 3)McLux Power Pack- EN Plated 3x123/ 4) McLux PR Head Kit Anodized Black/. I'm very happy with the build and without question a great white spot beam with a range of 75' or better. With Wayne's guidance and input I was able to put together a fantastic first build and I guess become a Moder. I still have a little paint work to get done to the power pack to dress it up a bit, but it's a finished build /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. I have to say this when I first saw the DB board I wondered how I was going to solder wires to such a small board. With the help of the magnifier lamp that I bought for the project and my micro sized soldering pencil I got it accomplished. I have to say it was nerve racking at first, but when I started to see the pieces fit into place it became a fun project. I'm sure I'll be building another one in the not to distant future, it's like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif in July.
I guess I'm a true flashaholic now,
Barefoot

JeffsLight8.jpg

JeffsLight7.jpg

JeffsLight1.jpg

JeffsLight5.jpg

naromtap

Enlightened
The File You Are Looking For Is Inaccessible.

Please sign in and try again or check with the owner of the file.