Beam Shots - MR-X, McluxX3T and mag Lux3's

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Re: Beam Shots - MR-X, McluxX3T and mag Lux3\'s

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif good shots in a great terrain, very much info can be gained here !

IMHO this illustrates once again the superiority of medium flood beams for medium and close distances! The McLux-PR X3T lets you see so much more of the area and will not blind you and obliterate the rest of the scene!
Some might say I tend to repeat myself in the last months and weeks, and yes, that's true /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif, I am making propaganda for the great big flood /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Was that my Baby /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ? I mean the MR-X?

bernhard

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast

shannow,
Thank you for the screen shots, they give me an idea of how my build will turn out.
I use an R2H driven at 800+mA in a 2D Mag for a bike light, it works well for throw but is weak on width of illumination. A WX1S 5 watter is in my possession and it will be fed at 750mA with an nFlex board.
Always wondered if the light would throw far enough and if the beam would be wide enough. You answered my question and I thank you for it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice shots Shannow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. I second Kiessling re the 'great big flood'.... Oh, I believe that is your X. You're X'ed!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

shannow

Enlightened

Kiessling - Im afraid it is, thank you for parting from it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

"What is all that stuff being illuminated?" Just stuff, its the only white wall I could find.

All 3 maglights were modded by hotbeam, cheers mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif