LED tail lights for your car, etc.

Plinko

Newly Enlightened
I've seen these come up on E-bay as well, usually about $9.99. Fun toys...I've got a pair on the way.
smile.gif

BobSnow

Newly Enlightened
I bought a pair of the APC 1157 bulbs. They are not nearly bright enough and even worse, they can only be seen from straight behind the car. I took them out immediately.

CanadianGuy

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I thought I'd reply, being a car nut and all. I've wanted to get a pair of these LED brake lites. I'm not into the import scene, although I drive a Honda Civic. I just like the fact that LED brake lites come on quicker and DONT BURN OUT! Well, I think for now, they're still too expensive, so I'll wait until they become more widely available and are good quality. (Like the last post said) I think the best ones I've seen on the net are the ones from http:\\www.ledtronics.com I'm not sure if even these ones shine out to the side, like car lights need to. They are DOT approved, though. Well, blah blah blah...See ya later.

CanadianGuy

Newly Enlightened
Oops, sorry...the ledtronics bulbs are not DOT approved, but I have seen DOT approved bulbs somewhere on the net. See ya