Future purchases...any ideas

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
I got a great deal on a re-finance of my home and have a little left over to play with.I am considering several future purchases and was curious if anything new comes to mind that you just would have to get if you could.
I really like some of the Peak Solutions stuff and want to try some of those products.I am also planning on the new 3 watt on Golden Gadgets site as well as the beautiful looking Nuwai that I just finished reading about....Am I missing anything?...any new stuff on the horizon that I may consider?
If you could only get one item which one and why?...I know all will say that the CPF way is to have all of them and forget it but I hate to buy something and then a week later realize I could have had something better.I am holding a little aside for the long awaited batch of ARC LS lights to come as I have had nothing but great luck with that line.I am also hoping that Peak will get their Luxeons to the market soon....Long story short is if you had a few hundred dollars for toys what would you get and why.I mostly like the smaller lights along the lines of the LongBow Micra and Arc LS but have a few 2-123 cell size lights in mind also....Thanks for your suggestions

Robocop

I almost forgot...I really like that little Vortex CR2 based light(KC1)recently reviewed by a member here.Any idea of lights along this line or even when this will be available?...TNC also makes me drool for some of that stuff as well as some of the future products by McGizmo...I could go on all night with a wish list but thats just a few of my planned purchases....thanks again

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd buy about 100 tickets for the latest raffle for Larry's CR2 II.... (link at top right of page) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wrangler

Enlightened
MR BULK`s LionHeart for sure!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif
Guess it will be the best little light you can buy at the moment! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Cheers, Wolfgang

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know this isn't an LED light, but just for your consideration, you might want to look into the Mini-HID Group Buy. See a writeup here and a review here .

One thing though, the Group Buy is closing today, so there isn't much time for you to make up your mind. However, I would say that this will probably be one of your prize possessions if you get in on this, simply for the "WOW" factor of so many lumens from such a small package. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

McShawn

Enlightened
Robocop, too many ideas, but I recently got a tigerlight, and WOW. I like my small lights and am patiently waiting my LionHeart, but this is an amazing light.

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefire M6. It's one of those things that every flashaholic should experience at least once in their lives.

Robocop

Great ideas and I appreciate the input on this.There are just so many lights that I want to have that it gets way too confusing at times.I have most of the Arc products that are available with several AAAs and the Ls series.I love my Ultra-Gs and my Pelican LED.I have many mods with the Dorcy AAA my favorite host body.I have about 35 or so lights and really do enjoy this hobby.My Inovas are also awesome and I am awaiting the new 1 and 3 watt Luxeons from Inova.I seem to really be wanting a little of everything but I dont know all that is on the horizon as far as new products coming available.If possible the Lion Heart would be a great addition however I am a very impatient person when it comes to my toys and I know quality work takes time so I probably will not pursue that.I really like the look of the Zorch coming from McGizmo however that also takes time to make.
There are just so many cool lights that grab the attention of any light lover and I want them all..hehe
Really looking forward to the next run on the ARC-LS and the predicted Luxeons coming from Peak.I think I will start with one of each Peak product.I like the AAA and AA along with that cool mini N cell they have.Not too fond of the double head stuff but I guess it has its uses.

Billson

Flashlight Enthusiast
It seems all the lights you plan to buy are still on the drawing board so the LionHeart should be the best of the bunch IMHO.