Surefire Digital 2 Ultra

ConfederateScott

Enlightened
If this has been asked/answered elsewhere on the forum I apologize. I couldn't find it if it has. Anyway, I read somewhere about a SF LED light called a Digital 2 Ultra that has adjustable output. When will it be available to ship? Does anyone have any information on this light?

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Digital Ultra (U2) begins shipping at earliest in Christmas of 2005

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
357 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLAMO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Klaus

albert

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
357 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no, that was the old release date.

This is the newer one, Christmas 2006.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Yes, but that's on the Singapoer calendar, which coincides exactly with November '04 in the USA... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Please disregard the above, I really have no idea!

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
albert said:
[ QUOTE ]
357 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no, that was the old release date.

This is the newer one, Christmas 2006.

[/ QUOTE ]

After some further research, I discovered that you are correct. Christmas of 2006 (base case scenario) is the current timeline. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Krit

Enlightened
Hi ,
This is the link of SF U2, It is very interesting for use with spec,

*Five-watt LED
*Adjustable 6 different levels brightness
*Mil-Spec Type III hard-anodized finish
*Pyrex lens /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Output : 2-100 Lumens
SF_U2.jpg

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
I heard someone quoting Surefire, saying it will be out in September 2004.

As for how "Sep 2004" on Surefire's calendar relates to the actual calendar the rest of the world uses I have no idea... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'm just glad that the new KL1 has not proven as elusive as the U2, I was settling in for a long wait on that one too.

rackness

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Size15s said:
That's out of date info. The photo isn't even of a production version of the U2.

[/ QUOTE ]

could you post a link to some up to date info?

Robban

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
HistoryChannel said:
Robban, that is the L2.

The U2 has yet to be released,

[/ QUOTE ]
Hehe yup. Shortly after posting I realized my mistake and edited the post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif pick me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gifpick me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

I know the answer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gifpick me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

I know when the U2 is going to be released /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif pick me

pick me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gifpick me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

The U2 is going to be released "soon" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif

Duncan

Newly Enlightened
I sent an email to Surefire asking about the output for the L2 and when the U2 was coming out and they said "the U2 should be out within the next two months". That's rom an email dated September 21, 2004.