• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McLux TK, Mint, Another Price Reduction

SOLD: McLux TK, Mint. Serial number TK2003-309. Absolutely perfect, flawless McLux TK. 1x123 with BB400. Pure and pristine body, pure white beam. From the McLux Skunkworks Team of CPF lore. $240 shipped anywhere. PayPal only.

McLux_TK309.jpg

E

EchoSierraTwo

Re: FS: McLux TK, Mint, Reduced

Man I WANT one of these REALLY BAD! Wish I had the dough to lay out on here. Man, three words, Beau Ti Ful! HAHAHAHA! Nice light there arewethereyetdad.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Question. didnt feel like bothering Don with it. Are the pocketclips on these things made out of titanium?

Shane

Flashlightboy

Enlightened

Yes they are (I own #36) and they were a treat that was not disclosed to buyers when purchased. It was an added bonus.

The Skunk site has all the build info.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

That would require something to sell. And Ive already got a McLux TK. All i need now is black McLux components.

tylerdurden

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Hallis said:
Question. didnt feel like bothering Don with it. Are the pocketclips on these things made out of titanium?

Shane

[/ QUOTE ]

All of the clips that have serial numbers on them are Titanium. There are a few stainless steel ones floating around from the prototypes, IIRC.

cy

Flashaholic

I've got a ti clip w/no serial numbers purchased separately from another cpf'er.

bump..

Kiessling

Flashaholic

some earlier versions before the TKs were sterile ... have some, too.
bk