Vital Gear FB1/Surefire KL1

freefall8

Newly Enlightened
This is a general "thank you" to all the members of CandlePower Forums. I have read the posts for the past few months, and found them very helpful.

My first purchase was a VitalGear FB1 body and a Surefire KL1 LED head. I bought the items from "jcciv" who is a pleasure to deal with.

The FB1/KL1 was my first "real" flashlight, and I could not be happier. The finish/fit are great, and it is very bright. Plus, it is so small, you can take it anywhere.

Thanks to the posts, I also purchased an Ultra-G from CountyComm, and hooked it up with a MercLeash from BladeForums.

I can see my bank account shrinking....

jbev

Newly Enlightened
Welcome to CPF

The next thing you know, you'll want a KL4 to try too. Oh yes, your bank account will get a few bruises while you are here.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Hey freefall ... you're welcome, and stay a while .... I don't see any reason why your wallet is still so fat while ours is all empty ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Great choice of light!

bernhard

GutWrench

Enlightened
Welcome freefall8 i am a noobie to the forums myself...You need to try a Mcgizmo rig!!! I bought one and now im hooked working on getting a second. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

Mike Painter

Flashlight Enthusiast
How come they come here and thank us.
Then they post about the next flashlight they bought.
Then the next....
Then they blame us?
Hello little boy. Want a free pen light?

cy

Flashaholic
freefall, welcome to cpf and hold on to your wallet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dandrop

Newly Enlightened
You're gonna have a wallet 'freefall' alright... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Freefall8, great call on the KL1 - fantastic head for any 1x123 or 2x123 light. Also, great call on jcciv - John is the king when it comes to Surefire lights and accessories. I've bought lots of stuff from him. Welcome! Spend like crazy, 'cuz you never know - you might get hit by a truck tomorrow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif