Another new 3W luxeon model available

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone have any experience with this light?

647977.jpg

QU112 - --> Super Spotlight 3-Watt (Titanium) - Now only: $49.95

Don't compare these rugged cast aluminum flashlights to any other LED flashlights. The next generation Luxeon Star Bulb (USA made) is 10 times brighter than other LED bulbs. That means 10 times more vision, 10 times more safety in your next emergency. Dive-rated to 40 feet. World's brightest and longest lasting LED – with over 50,000 hours of shelf life (that's over 5 years, with 8 hours of continuous use). Casts an actual spotlight over 150 feet in the dark – over half the length of a football field.
Find your keys, signal a passing motorist from half a block away. Ultra-compact, they're perfect for everyday use. A thoughtful gift for anyone you love, even comes with batteries included – an incredible value. Choose from 1-watt or 3 watt. Buy a few extra batteries now at these low prices. You can also buy 3-watt rechargeable lites so you can recharge one while the other one is in use. 1-watt light uses 3 "AAA" batteries; 3-watt lights use 2 lithium batteries "CR123".

I like the fact that it throws an "actual spotlight" (as opposed to a "virtual" or perhaps "synthetic" spotlight?) And to think that someone GETS PAID to write stuff like that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Anyhow, I have gotten some decent light from L.F. - but has anyone else tried one of these yet? The text does not seem to mention anything about the switch...

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
a bit too much hype IMO for my thinking. And it isn't 10 times brighter than a luxV nor does 10x more light equivocate into 10 times more vision etc. Also shelf life isn't life in use it is life unused period in storage.
Someone should proofread stuff before selling it.

STEVENT6

Enlightened
It looks pretty in the picture. But I rather go with what I know. What are the chances of it being better than the Q III slim to none. I'd rather buy that or the E1 with the new L1 head. A good ad or sales pitch looks good.

As stainless said
I like the fact that it throws an "actual spotlight" (as opposed to a "virtual" or perhaps "synthetic" spotlight?) And to think that someone GETS PAID to write stuff like that.

Come to think of it its not even a good ad I guess someone did get paid but it wasn't in US dollars probably in yuan.