CPF Census???

CPFMan

Newly Enlightened
Is there a thread on CPF polls regarding the number of:

1)women members
2)children members
3)adult members
4)etc.

It would be interesting to see how we are comprised of.

I'm willing to bet that the majority members are made up of adult males. Nothing scienific here. Just a wild guess. I might be wrong... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
You'd have to define "children", because if you're talking about an individual with lots of toys they collect. . .

greenLED

Flashaholic
1. Yes, there was one after JonSydney got hit by somebody else when they saw his avatar (*funny* post)
2. You'd be surprised at the number of "underage people" in this forum

Dude, did you sit at the computer and post 85 consecutive times? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif No offense meant, I just kept stumbling upon your posts while checking the "latest threads".

Robban

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
greenlight said:
maybe a poll?

[/ QUOTE ]
I ran a poll for another forum a while ago. The results looked like this:
http://genmay.theintarweb.net/poll_of_average/ (please excuse some bad words and general stupidity on the pages on that domain /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ).

I could set something similar up if there's enough interest.

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
Neg2LED is in Australia and he says hes 12. Actually, I am not even a teen yet. I am 12 and I am 13 in august this year. quite surprising isnt it?

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
jsmn4vu said:
Nope -- 62, near Hotlanta.

[/ QUOTE ]

He he. Gotcha beat, jsmn4vu, with 66-1/2.

Anyone older?

Paul

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Mags_despiser said:
Neg2LED is in Australia and he says hes 12. Actually, I am not even a teen yet. I am 12 and I am 13 in august this year. quite surprising isnt it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually knew you were 12 from reading previous posts, but I was giving you benefit of the doubt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

At least we can agree on one thing; there are A LOT more male members on this site compared to female members.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
BakerOnFire90 said:
At least we can agree on one thing; there are A LOT more male members on this site compared to female members.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently so. Flashlights must be mostly a guy thing, like fast cars and souped up computers. It seems to me that computers in particular have become the modern day hot rod. I see guys at computer shows who will walk up to a vendor table, not necessarily to buy anything, but to chew the fat about their hardware choices... how much RAM, how much it's overclocked, what kind of cooling... that thing got a hemi? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm 15.

I wonder what the average CPF member height, weight, and GPA in high school is. It might also be nice to know a break-down of political orientations.

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
Someone could start a poll.
Any suggestions on questions?
Gender M/F
Age under 12
12-15
16-19
20-23
24-29
30-39
40-49
50-59
60-69
70-79
80+
Politics?
Religion?
Region where you live?
Income?
LED or Incan
Throw or Flood
Rechargeable or Disposable
Shower or Bath?
Smoker?
Other interests?

CPFMan

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Robban /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CPFMan

Newly Enlightened
That's a good idea Wits' End!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm passing the torch to you.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif