Would yout hink that surefire L2 would

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Naw...
I don't think so at least; I've gotten Arc Ls, SF C2s and L4s on an airplane without problem.
At worst, you might have to show that it is a flashlight and not some sort of menace.
I could be wrong; it's been a while since I've flown. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, just be totally straight forward about it. I've taken an Arc LSH and a SF E2e on flights before. They sometimes want to see it light up, and it goes in the x-ray machine in one of the bins, but in my experience, not a problem.

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
The L2 might have a problem.. It is regulated using a kind of small microprocessor which may be subject to suspecion from the gate-people.... Otherwise a word of caution Do NOT bring a E2D onto an Airplane! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
-tom

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Cornkid said:
The L2 might have a problem.. It is regulated using a kind of small microprocessor which may be subject to suspecion from the gate-people.... Otherwise a word of caution Do NOT bring a E2D onto an Airplane! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
-tom

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you personally had problems taking an L2 or E2d through airport security? Have you heard of anyone being hassled for trying to carry either light aboard a plane? Is either light on the prohibited items list? I didn't think so. No need to start baseless rumors due to conjecture or paranoia. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

-Keith