Island Security is now Island Tactical....2/21/05

TRC

Newly Enlightened
I'm on Island Scurity's E-mail list, and today, 2/21/05, I received an E-mail stating that Island Scurity is now Island Tactical.

My only problem with that is the new name makes me think of Botach Tactical, and the very bad experience I had with them once......

I know the names only share the word 'tactical', but the associacion of Island Tactical and Botach Tactical seems hard wired in my brain.

Tactical Warehouse, OTOH, doesn't seem to trip the Botach association.

My purchase from Island Security was very professionally handled, shipped quickly; I received 2 or 3 E-mail notices about the status of my order, including a tracking number, etc., etc. Great customer service.

In other words, a very positive experience with Island Security. Hope I'm clear on that, because I don't want to besmirch their deservedly good reputation in any way.

Botach Tactical, on the other hand, make my blood pressure rise when I think of them. 'Nuff said about them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I hope this is the appropriate place for this thread.

Island Security/Tactical seems to be a good freind to CPF, often offering special deals to members. (I'm in favor of that sort of thing, of course...!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So what do other CPF member think? Get me started on Prozak?

Non-issue? (except for me?) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Island_Security

Newly Enlightened
Hi TRC,

We launched our new site last week and are using www.islandtactical.com as our main web address. It's a little shorter and easier to type. You can always still reach us at www.IslandSecurityStore.com and our company name will always be Island Security Store. There seems to be a hundred store's with "tactical" in their name so don't hold it against us.

Thanks and take care,
Jason
Island Security Store

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Humm, never noticed, and I just placed an order with them!

I've never had anything less than outstanding service from them ever since I outfitted my guys at work with E2e's I bought from them a few years ago.