Belated Congrats to Topper:25 years

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

Happy 25th Topper!!!!!!!

Don't party to hard!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
better be late than never /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

happy bday Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Topper

Flashaholic*
Thanks, I would marry her again in a heartbeat, most folks can't stand me after about 25 minutes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif let alone 25 years. I am blessed with a wonderful Wife.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats Topper and Better half! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Topper said:
most folks can't stand me after about 25 minutes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif let alone 25 years. I am blessed with a wonderful Wife.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you my long lost brother?
My Wife has put up with me for almost 22 years. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

taiji

Enlightened
Conratulations Topper, and the Better Half (why are they the 'better' half?)

I know for a fact that it is difficult at times to stay married to somebody. then there's the kids...

Topper

Flashaholic*
taiji, I can't post a pic but if you could see both of us you would have no doubt Evone is the better half. I have one kid Eric (14) he is a good guy trys to always do good
and has taken stuff off other kids for doing so. Momma Bear (Miss Evone at Church) AKA my Wife has trained him in humlitiy. I do what I can to prepare him with other things like guy stuff. I have no doubt that if I was not "DAD" he would clean my clock then pray for healing when we Spar
I really got it good, wonderful Wife Super great kid plus I got CPF
Topper has got it all. uh cept money