Ever hear of digilight USA flashlights before??

buddah

Newly Enlightened
Saw an ad in "Shotgun News" of a new company peddling Tactical lights called Digilight USA. Has anyone heard of them before? Has anyone tried there products yet? Opinions?? Is this just another Company w/ overseas knockoffs trying to jump on the high performance flashlight bandwagon??

buddah

Newly Enlightened
Re: Ever hear of digilight USA flashlights before?

Hello Chevrofreak. Will it be on GT forums and CPF forum??

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast

Looks like another batch re-branded Asian-made lights. If you don't believe me scroll down and look at some of the more "expensive" 1w 3v light, which sells for 20 buck ish on some of the CPF dealers' websites.

Got me excited for a second though.

chevrofreak

Flashlight Enthusiast

I confronted them over on GlockTalk about all of their lights being the cheap Chinese made stuff that can be purchased on Ebay for 1/2 to 1/3 the price. They responded saying that it wasnt the same stuff, and that there have been improvements made. I offered to review the lights so people would ahve some facts, rather than assumptions to go by.

Unfortunately it's been about a month and I still havent received my "T&E" sample package. I'll have to see whats going on...

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast

not bad, the luxeons are actually regulated.

GiveMeLight

Newly Enlightened

No offense, but they want $60 for a S1801 that goes for $12 on ebay? Umm, no thank you.
Prices on some of the other models might be okay as clones, but I'm not putting any money in their hands until I see some positive reviews. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

sgtlmj

Newly Enlightened

Folks over at GT are liking these. Anyone here received their T&E units yet?

chevrofreak

Flashlight Enthusiast

I havent received them yet. He said that the package should be shipped wednesday, but we'll see if that happens....

I haven't read anything over on GT about people who purchased them, but I also havent been going to GT because the server search function has been disabled.

chevrofreak

Flashlight Enthusiast

I got the package from DigiLight yesterday, it included the T12, a LXK-53B, a T9, an NT9, and a TLX. I should have the primary review done in a few days. let me put it this way though, the quality of the lights they sent me is very very good.