Streamlight twin task $3.99

attowatt

Enlightened
I dont think this is the regular price for this light, but figured I couldn't pass it up as the price was right. I thought they were going to keep it, but the sales person at counter just rang it up with barcode scanner and put in bag. What???.. what was I going to do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Anybody own one of these, that can tell me if it is good for both incan and led features?

Also is it a good candidate for mods? if so what type.

By the way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif what's a 12 carder sf123a two pack?

Jim

dsc008579vx.jpg

dsc008558vo.jpg

litho123

Enlightened
Congrats!
An excellent buy!

You might want to go back and clean them out. I know there are some folks who would like to pick up a few of these...like me! Put me down for 5 of them.

Paypal ready!

Fat

Newly Enlightened
Fierce competition with rcr123s nowdays....look!, they are giving away free lights with every cr123 purchase. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take 2! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

The "12 carder sf123a two pack" may refer to batteries only./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Nice find. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
You are ONE LUCKY DOG!! My guess is they put the decimal point in the wrong place. It probably should have read 39.99. That particular light is currently on sale on the Streamlight websight for 29.99!!! Regular 49.99! Yeah, if you can go buy every one they have, that'd be mighty nice. I'd like one. I'll give ya $15 postage paid.

JasonC8301

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, nice deal. I think $3.99 refers to a carded 2 pack of SF 123 batteries. Apparently someone put in on a SL TT 2L. Clear out the stock, at $4 its a steal!

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dang, if there's any leftover I wouldn't mind a couple of these too for that price!! Go clean them out NOW!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Good buy, and to answer your question, its considered a 'poor man's Aviator' (as in SureFire Aviator). Its good enough for its price (normal price i mean), and the 2x123 incan mode is the most powerful out of the whole Twintask series. Not particularly known for its throw, but still does a good job for short to medium range lighting. The 3 leds run nice and bright, and well, what else can I say, they're Leds! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Definitely a great buy (if you haven't noticed already... ) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

attowatt

Enlightened
Yeaaaaaaaaaa....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif I dont think I'll be returning this under the 30 Day return policy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Ok... check it out they were closed today by the time I posted this, but will check tomorrow morning when they open and see if they have more. This was last one on rack, so I will see if they restock at this price. if they do....... I will buy ALL OF THEM /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sssh.gif

WOW Trashman... if what you are saying is true...currently on sale on the Streamlight websight for 29.99!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif I feel reeeeaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyyy great. Heck... you can't even by duracell 123's at that price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Wrangler

Enlightened
I`ll take a pair of them as well. But I guess it was the price for some sf 123`s and not the regular sales price for the light.
Congrats for a great buy!

Wolfgang

cslinger

Enlightened
Seriously I will take two if you do go back and pick them up. I will even pay $10.00 bucks each so that you can also make a healthy profit for your time.

Chris

astra

Newly Enlightened
Great buy. I have one & it is a great light.

Count me in if you can get some more at that price. I'll get 4 & pay you a small profit over this price + shipping.

Danny

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
A pair of Duracell 123's cost twice that much at the local Walmart!

I think the 12 carder SF123A two pack is Surefire's description for a carton of 2-pack Surefire batteries with 12 2-packs per carton. $3.99 sounds like a reason price for 2 SF123A's at a retailer.

Gryffin

Enlightened
WOW!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

If you clean 'em out, I'd like to get on that list for one. Let me know how much you want for it.

attowatt

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sorry guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

They restocked and all of them are priced at $36.99. They even had SOME of the 1 cell SL at same price. Oh well. When I went in last night, this was the only one on rack., otherwise I would have bought all of them at this price. I will keep checking price, and if they have a sale again/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif I will buy them all.

Jim

nemul

Flashlight Enthusiast
i think you just got lucky! they forgot the "6"! well if i cant get a SL TT2L, can i have a little of your flashlight shopping luck?

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
You should have bought them all!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
If you get anymore, I'll be interested also.

Blades

opskmallory

Newly Enlightened
Which sportsman's warehouse was that at? I live in Provo, and if it is that one, I am there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif