Best place / cheapest price to buy a T3??

zoltar

Newly Enlightened
So far, defensedevices.com/ has them for $55 incl. shipping. That's less than what's on ebay. Suggestions please... thanks!

ckcanon

Newly Enlightened
Keep checking eBay. I picked up a used SL TL-3 there for $30. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

zoltar

Newly Enlightened
Okay, that's what I thought, it's just that I got on here rather than surf around a whole lot. Yeah i think i will get one. I got to borrow one the other day and was very impressed with the output -- both brightness and beam pattern + clicky switch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

matthewdanger

Enlightened
He does charge shipping, but you would be supporting a great guy who does a lot for CPF and our troops!

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll go out a limb here and say that defensedevices.com has the best prices for Streamlight anywhere. They always have really good sales, although the prices sometimes do rise and fall (go off of sale). I bought my SL Scorpion from them about 2 years ago and it only cost me $32 + shipping. Their shipping is very reasonable. It actually gets cheaper the more you spend. $100+ gets free shipping.

zoltar

Newly Enlightened
Yo! Got my T3! Almost an EDC in the side pocket of my cargo shorts. There were some bats flying around last night. I think I got them a little confused, hehe!